Covid-19: Acess control for external visitors
External visitors are granted access to alupak AG if they can show a Covid certificate and thus can prove that they have.
- are fully vaccinated (up to 365 days from the date of the last vaccination dose)
- have recovered (up to 180 days from the date of the negative sample collection).
- can show a negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours from the time of sampling)
- can show a negative rapid antigen test (not older than 48 hours from the time of sampling; in case of permanent use, only at the beginning or at the beginning of the week)
Those without a Covid certificate will take a Covid self-test upon entry.
- Report to the reception upon arrival.
- The Covid self-test is provided by alupak AG.
- A suitable room is available for conducting the Covid self-test.
- If the test result is negative, you will be collected by your contact person at alupak AG and be allowed to enter the building.
- If the test result is positive, you must leave the alupak AG premises and comply with the official regulations.